Same Page Selling
Creating value-based Sales Teams
Why it Works
Traditional sales approaches e.g.
'always be closing' etc
...are driven by Seller self-interest, which kills trust.
And it is why 98% of people don't trust Sellers.
Same Page Selling
has none of that. Instead, your team follows the six-step D-E-C-I-D-E sequence that has them engaging with Buyers on their terms and quickly growing trust (by displaying zero self-interest). They get onto the Buyers' page and soon become their preferred source of value.
The D-E-C-I-D-E steps are:
DISCOVER the decision-makers (Buyers).
ENGAGE in Natural (non-salesy) Conversations with Buyers that quickly grow trust and credibility.
COLLABORATE with Buyers to discover/clarify needs and Perceptions of Value. Without mentioning product or service.
INVENT with Buyers solutions that meet their Perceptions of Value.
DOVETAIL your offerings to the Buyer solutions (first mention of product or service).
Gain Buyer ENDORSEMENT of your offering (get the order).
Not the Usual Training
Traditional Sales Training has a poor results record.
- It is about behavior change: from traditional product-centric ‘push’, to buyer-centric ‘pull’ processes (a.k.a. Sales Transformation.
- We don't like behavior change.. Even when convinced it’s necessary, we resist it. That’s human nature. But you know that already. Right?
- Embedding new behavior requires practice, feedback and correction. You don’t get that in a classroom and rarely back on the job either. And so…
- We revert to entrenched habits. Interacting with Buyers involves thinking on your feet. Instinct rules and you go back to doing what you’ve always done.
- Inadequate post-course reinforcement. New skills aren’t routinely practised. Daily gets in the way and we revert to old habits. We’re human after all. And so nothing changes.
- Lack of effective performance improvement metrics.
How You Get Results
The Same Page Selling Program blends self-paced online video training and live coaching with friendly practice sessions that suit how adults learn:
Learn a little then practice it. Then build on that by learning a little more, then practice. Rinse and repeat.
- Bite-size Learning. Avoids information overload and the drinking from a fire hose sensation of one or two-day courses.
- Learning tailored to needs. Participants consolidate their understanding and practice each skill before moving to the next. They build upon success.
- Online support plus interactive coaching that is both expert and available when needed.
- Two-weekly live coaching supports continuous improvement in sales craft.
- Reinforcement is provided by ongoing managed practice and coaching of learned skills.
- Overcome fear of asking for help. Participants have access to an independent and non-judgmental coach.
- Self-Assessment tools help participants track performance and plan improvement.
- 24/7/365 access to learning resources allows participants to learn or refresh at any time. More effective than a static Workbook.
- Reduce reliance on in-house coaching skills.
- Get new hires up and running quickly with immediate availability of training.
- Schedule your own time. Coaching sessions are scheduled, with Recordings available when unable to attend.
- Cost-effective. No travel and accommodation.
- Bottom line: improved ROI.
Course Notes & Exercises
Live Interactive Coaching
Forum Email Support
An accelerated program with more intensive coaching that has your team producing results more quickly.
Everything in the Masterclass
PLUS Personal one-on-one Coaching and Support for each Sales Rep.